Thursday, November 29, 2012

How long does a SONY VAIO battery life last for?

How long does a SONY VAIO battery life last for?
I recently bought a SONY VAIO laptop and I got so excited that I forgot I'm usually suppose to charge my electronics before turning them on. Now I'm afraid that I burned my battery life. So I'm questioning, how long does YOUR laptop or usual laptops battery life last for?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They vary.. my Mom's Vaio battery usually seems to last all day without having it plugged in. My laptop's battery lasts about 5 hrs, but it's an IBM.
2 :
battery life 4 sony's laptop is generally 3 to 4 hour if regular program are in process...(after 100%charge.) for any laptop ,mobile..battery the habit 4 charging is when u charge it fully charge it....if possi....after 100%charge if u have power supply then work on power... but if one time u cut off d power then till the low battery symbol can not charge d battery....its increase ur battery life.

Read more discussions: