Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sony vaio from sata

How can i change my laptop sony vaio from sata to data or how do i enable data?
I need to know how do change my sony vaio lap to data so i can install windows XP?Thanx in Advance!!! Well there's a DATA Drive and a SATA Drive my HP Pavillion can install Windows XP which is data drive and windows Vista which is sata...btw this is what most comp experts told me and i want to figure out how to setup windows xp Data.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What are you talking about? SATA = Serial Advanced Technology Attachment. Data is a word which means: Individual facts, statistics, or items of information. You can't enable data, since it is an idea, a concept, and was never un-enabled. You can't change a SATA drive to be data, since they are two entirely different things. Your question doesn't even make sense.

Read more discussions: