Monday, November 8, 2010

Sony Vaio laptop who can tell me where to put in the memory card from my digital camera?

Does anyone have a Sony Vaio laptop who can tell me where to put in the memory card from my digital camera?
I'm totally electronics-retarded. I just got my first digital camera and want to upload the pictures onto my laptop, a Sony Vaio, but I can't find where to put the memory card into the laptop. I've seen it done in friends' laptops but cannot find it on mine. I guess if worse comes to worse I can use the cord thingy & plug the camera in but I'd like to be able to use the memory card as well. Can anyone help me locate the spot where I insert the memory card?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do you have a built in card reader in your laptop? If not then you will have to buy an "all-in-one card reader with USB connection" to connect to your laptop. Check out your local computer shop, it's a very common item.
2 :
not all laptops have mem stick port including vaio's. is faster just to plug the sd card than connect the cam, go to frys they have mem card readers 4 6 bucks

Read more discussions: