Friday, October 8, 2010

Can my HDMI cable Connect my Sony Vaio to my Sony Bravia to watch movies?

Can my HDMI cable Connect my Sony Vaio to my Sony Bravia to watch movies?
Basically I want to watch a movie on my computer. I don't have the discs, but I do have an HDMI cable. I want to watch this movie on my 40 inch Sony Bravia. Would the HDMI cable be able to connect my Sony Vaio to my tv? Also do you know which setting I would need to go to on the tv if the answer is yes? Its also a newer model, its in the F series if that helps.
TVs - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depends on your GPU, Vaios are well known for being underpowered. Yes you would be able to connect it, however It might not be of high quality, plus the colors may not seem right

Read more discussions: