Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Sony Vaio laptop cannot connect to wireless networks?

My Sony Vaio laptop cannot connect to wireless networks?
I am trying to fix the problem with my sony vaio laptop. The problem is that it cannot find any wireless networks. All my other computers connect fine to the wireless network. I cannot figure what the solution is. Thanks.
Other - Internet - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have the same laptop most likely cause i have a Sony as well, but i never have had this problem, don't try and connect to the same network everytime try other ones if they don't have a password
2 :
It is probably your vaio. I had a Sony Vaio once before and had so many issues connecting to the network. You may have to bring it to the place you got it from so they can send it off for the Sony company to repair. Oh and just in case, make sure that the Wireless LAN switch on your laptop is in the "On" position. Sometimes it can be off and you don't even realize it.
3 :
I think you should have reinstall your driver or try to use other version. Good luck.

Read more discussions: