Sunday, September 2, 2012

Get to work on since installing Windows 7?

sony vaio laptop takes ages to boot and get to work on since installing Windows 7?
updated my vaio laptop to windows 7 from vista and have nothing but trouble since. sometimes it takes over seven minutes to get working. Also it takes an age to recognize drivers for auxiliaries on initial installation. I have reinstalled vista, then reinstalled 7 again and followed all the advice given by sony support teams but still as slow as hell to get going.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You need to read this informative article dealing with slow laptop problems. Wonderful & helpful. http://ezinearticles.com/?Why-My-Laptop-is-So-Slow---How-Can-I-Make-My-Laptop-Perform-Really-Fast-Again?-Here-is-How&id=4130492

Read more discussions: