Friday, August 28, 2009

Sony VAIO VGN-NW240F

What is the best wireless router for a Sony VAIO with Windows 7?
I just bought a Sony VAIO VGN-NW240F and I can't get my current Cisco Linksys router to work. I think it might not be compatible with the Windows 7 installed in my laptop.
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They're perfectly compatible. What problem are you having getting them to work together?
2 :
You shouldn't have any problems with the compatibility with Windows 7. At least, I haven't heard of any lash-outs about wireless connections failing with this new operating system. What type of error are you receiving? Are you prompted any message on your PC, or what's happening with the Linksys router you have now. Are the lights lite up, is it plugged in properly to your PC? I don't have Windows 7, but I do have this Linksys router, http://www.wirelessnetworkhq.com/linksys-wrt54g2-wireless-g-router.html and haven't experienced any problems with it at all. Once you can determine the problem, I could just troubleshoot by simply searching online. I hope everything works out for you and you get this problem fixed. I know how frustrating computer problems can become.
3 :
For me the best wireless router is NETGEAR..it works really good..my laptop is sony vaio VGN-CS13G..my family also have their own laptops and even though we use it at the same time,the internet works fast..

Read more discussions: