Monday, November 7, 2011

Sony Vaio PCG-FX605

Can i put an English keyboard on a Sony Vaio from France?
I saw a Vaio on Ebay I like for a decent price only the keyboard is French, so I was just wondering if I can buy an English keyboard and swap them out? Anyone know for sure? Thanks. It's a Sony Vaio PCG-FX605.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
just off the top of my head, the ribbon cable connector should be the same if it is the exact same model, and you should be able to swap it out. although, you could also change the windows keyboard and language profile to english, and get some new key stickers off ebay. http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=english+keyboard+stickers&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=keyboard+stickers&_osacat=0

Read more discussions: