Monday, July 2, 2012

How do I fix the sound on my Sony VAIO desktop?

How do I fix the sound on my Sony VAIO desktop?
The sound on my Sony VAIO desktop doesn't work. If I put the volume on full blast on my speakers, I just hear a ruffling-like sound, signifying the speaker is working. I can hear the modem sound through the speakers when I connect to my dial-up internet connection but if I play a DVD or sound file of any type, I do not hear it. If you are technologically-inclined, please help! I thought that malware I recently obtained was the cause of the problem, but I used Ad-Aware to get rid of spyware/malware and the problem persists. Please help!
Desktops - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Right click on "my computer", click the hardware tab, then click device manager. See if you're having any device conflicts or driver issues. It is usually marked with a ? or ! if you're having any problems.
2 :
and if you found out it has software conflict re-install the driver (on your driver disc). but first check for the obvious try checking the system volume be sure the its not on MUTE state also check the wire on your speaker to your system

Read more discussions: