Thursday, December 29, 2011

How to system restore Sony Vaio Ubuntu?

How to system restore Sony Vaio Ubuntu?
I installed Ubuntu on my Sony Vaio laptop a week or two ago, but it's really messed up and I'd like to reset my computer to factory default settings but I have no idea how. I know how to get to the BIOS settings, but there's nothing in there for system restore. Help would be appreciated. And yeah, I already backed up all of the stuff I want.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Can you please ask the question in Ubuntu Forum? http://ubuntuforums.org/ It is much more easier to answer questions there than in yahoo answers. Ubuntu forum is the proper place for asking any kind of question (dumb or smart) related to ubuntu. Thousands of users are there, so you'll get your answer quickly and correctly.

Read more discussions: