Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do I hook my Sony Vaio Laptop to my TV?

How do I hook my Sony Vaio Laptop to my TV?
I have a Sony Vaio Laptop (model: PCG-7R2L) with a busted screen. Whenever we turn it on it has different colors running actross the screen. I was wondering if I could hook it up to a Sony triniyron color Tv (model: KV-36FS16), if so how? I apprieciate the help. Thanks in advance. The laptop has an s-video connection;; and we tried hookinh it up, but nothing happened.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
,you need a s video out socket on your laptop
2 :
if your tv supports pc connection you can gat a data cable for around £5.00 this will connect your laptop to your tv, when this connection is accepted you will need to reset you graphics display to suite your TV. If you are in he UK we can re fit a new screen 4 you

Read more discussions: