Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can you upgrade the Sony Vaio LT graphics card?

Can you upgrade the Sony Vaio LT graphics card?
I have the new all in one Sony Vaio LT25E and these all come with an NVIDIA GEForce 8400M GT graphics card. My question is, Can I upgrade this. I have a Intel Core 2 Duo processor at 1.66Ghz and 3GB of ram. On my old Vaio I could watch Tv in the background while I played EQ2. Now the windows media player gets all choppy when I try to do that. Any suggestions?
Desktops - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, the graphics on that model can't be upgraded. You can take it to Best Buy and have an optimization performed on it for $29. That will make it perform about 10-15 percent faster overall. Maybe try upgrading the ram to 4GB also.

Read more discussions: