Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sony Vaio PC to my Sony Bravia NX800

How do I connect my Sony Vaio PC to my Sony Bravia NX800?
My Sony PC is an older Vaio, It has a DVI output. I think I need a cord that Goes from the DVI output on PC to "PC IN" slot on my TV. Does anyone know if this is correct and what kind of cord I need? Also, any links on where to find this cord would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Jeff
Monitors - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i'm guessing you have an HDtv, if thats the case just use a DVI -> HDMI cable oherwise, VGA perhaps?
2 :
You need a HDMI cable to connect the two devices. It will resemble a USB cable but of longer length. It should be available in any electronics shop for either 30 dollars or 1000 rupees in India. You have another way, thats using a VGA cable. Once you've connected make sure you press Fn+F7 to toggle displays between Laptop and TV. In both the cases you should use your TV remote control to select the input (either HDMI or VGA). Cheers! Wasif

Read more discussions: