Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I have a sony vaio desktop, but my speakers wont work?

I have a sony vaio desktop, but my speakers wont work?
I recently formatted my desktop sony vaio, but for some reason the speakers aren't being recognized. What should i do?
Desktops - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
do you have the drivers installed? if this doesnt help email me and i can help
2 :
Your speakers or your audio adapter. If the audio adapter go to sony and see if they have drivers. Also if this is XP did you do the SP2 update, need that for many plug and play devices, not to mention the security.
3 :
I think you mean your soundcard haven't been recognized. Go to control panel, system, hardware profile, right click on sound card and check the driver, or uninstall it, restart your computer, it may recognize it, still didn't works, go to sony vaio website, download new driver for your sound card (Not speaker)

Read more discussions: