Saturday, March 28, 2009

Why does my Sony Vaio laptop goes into standby while downloading?

Why does my Sony Vaio laptop goes into standby while downloading?
I have been downloading some movies off iTunes with my Sony Vaio. After some time, the laptop goes into standby and the downloads stops. What can I do so my movies can download overnight without stopping?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could actually change the battery settings to stop this from happening... Click on the Battery Icon on the Task Bar -> Click More Power Options -> Click Change Settings (for the Power Option that is selected) - > and select the options as required.
2 :
Your laptop is probably set to go into standby mode after a certain amount of idle time. check your power settings.

Read more discussions: