Monday, October 15, 2012

My friend is giving me a sony vaio is that a good gaming computer?

my friend is giving me a sony vaio is that a good gaming computer?
my friend is giving me a sony vaio and ill be using it mainly for gaming. will it work good its not that old. I think it has Windows XP. please help me.
Desktops - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you did not tell us the specs can't say if it will be good for gaming or not
2 :
Hard to say without more details.. For a good gaming computer you'll want a dedicated video card, a good CPU, and the more RAM the better.
3 :
No one will be able to answer this question. We need to know the specs. of the computer. There are like 3 or 400 Sony Vaio models computers.
4 :
Specs would help a bit...

Read more discussions: