Sunday, January 15, 2012

Is there any way to do a master reset on a Sony Vaio Laptop?

Is there any way to do a master reset on a Sony Vaio Laptop?
The username and password are not longer working on my Sony Vaio Laptop and I was wondering if there is any type of master reset? The important information I have on my laptop are backed up on my desktop so I don't need to worry about losing any information.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
HI Well since you did not specify on where was the password problem i have to assume is either for the systemboard or windows. Now if its the systemboard then go into the bios and do a reset , if its lock then you have to open the laptop and take out the battery from the bios . Now if the password is in windows , then, download ERD COMMANDER so you can recover the password. and last you can just reformat the drive

Read more discussions: