Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sony Vaio NS140E/W

Sony Vaio ?
I bought a new laptop from the best buy outlet off of ebay. Its a Sony Vaio NS140E/W: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=170310380165 I looked up reviews for it but they all said EXACTLY the same thing. I decided to go ahead and buy it anyways because it seemed like a good deal. does anyone know anything about this computer? does it sound like a good deal? I have never owned a sony computer before so I hope that I like it! Well i dont play any type of pc games so i guess thats good for me! =)
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
its a good computer for the price. Decent specs. Nothing game intensive but really good for everyday usage. good buy

Read more discussions: