Monday, February 1, 2010

What's the region on the DVD player on a Sony Vaio laptop?

What's the region on the DVD player on a Sony Vaio laptop?
I'm planning on buying a Concert DVD online and it says its DVD Region 3 and to make sure that my DVD player is Region 3. What's the DVD Region on a Sony Vaio laptop? Will the DVD play on my laptop?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Recommend you a DVD tool. I find Pavtube intuitive and easy to use. Most importantly, up to now, I was able to open, copy, and watch every DVD, irrespectively whether the DVD was bought in Europe, Japan, or USA (i.e. all the three zones). Great software. Does what it claims. http://www.pavtube.com/guide/rip-play-blu-ray-m2ts-files-with-media-player-classic-home-cinema.html

Read more discussions: